Michigan School of Ministry (MISOM) provides training for those sensing the call to ministry, whether as a credentialed minister of the Assemblies of God or someone eager to learn within the local church. MISOM is the solution for people who cannot afford the time or finances of an established Bible college. The school seeks to promote a unified purpose for ministry by providing doctrinal and practical instruction based on common core values and shared ministry goals, along with a great way to connect and build relationships. Classes are available for three levels for credentialing: CERTIFIED, LICENSED and ORDAINED.
A list of current course offerings can be downloaded here.
- LOCATION: Michigan District Office, 10370 Citation, Brighton, MI 48116
- Students are responsible: To obtain and read the textbook, along with completing the overview, prior to class. For a list of textbooks click here. Overviews are emailed after the registration has been processed.
- Class times: Saturdays, 9am – 3pm, with a light lunch provided.
- Deadline for registration: Students must register 15 days prior to the date of the class. NO EXCEPTIONS. Class space is limited. Please submit your registration as soon as possible.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy: The Annual Student Enrollment Fee is non-refundable. The Documentation Processing Fee is non-refundable. Class registration is 100% refundable if cancellation notice is received before the registration deadline for that class. No refunds after the registration deadline. If you need to cancel, please email Pat Brown at email@example.com